Kathmandu School of Medical Technology
Kathmandu School of Medical Technology (KSMT) was established in 2052 B.S., located at Ratopol, Kathmandu. It is started with a vision to provide quality health care education at an affordable price to needy people.
KSMT offers PCL Program in Radiography and Medical Technology, and TSLC Program in Medical Lab Technology affiliated with CTEVT. These programs are accredited by Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC). The college will launch the bachelor Programme of Paramedics in near future.
It is a technical college established by a group of professionals from different walks of life. The team of professionals involved in the Management includes Doctors, Nurses, Academicians, Administrative Professionals, and Businessmen and Social Workers who strongly believe that Technical Education has the power to build the "New Nepal".
KSMT is committed to imparting quality technical education to help unleash the full potential in every student through a combination of a host of academic, extracurricular, and co-curricular activities. It believes in nurturing self-discipline, learning, and self-dependency in the students so that they can overcome the challenges when they enter real life. KSMT provides the right and conducive environment for students for learning technical education and develop intellect, wisdom, and innovation.
The charm of the college is to give 100% results in the board exam conducted by CTEVT. The passed students of the college are working in a major government hospital, private hospital all over in-country and outside of the country. Some students went to further higher education in reputed national and international universities.
Offered Programs - CTEVT
- Certificate in Diagnostic Radiography
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technologist (CMLT)
- TSLC in Medical Lab Technology
Required documents for Admission
- A copy of the SLC Marksheet/Grade sheet
- A Copy of the SLC Certificate
- A copy of the Character certificate
- A copy of Citizenship or Birth Certificate
- 2 copies of 35x45mm MRP size photos
Eligibility For Admissions
For Certificate Level in Medical Laboratory Technician (CMLT)
- SLC passed with compulsory English, Math &Science or TSLC in Lab Technology
- Must pass the entrance examination conducted by CTEVT
- Physically and mentally fit(Medical fitness certificate at the time of admission)
For Lab Assistant (TSLC)
- Students who are not eligible for admission in class 11′ in any stream can opt skillful training program under CTEVT termed TSLC (T- Training SLC).
For Certificate in Diagnostic Radiography
- Secured at least grade C in C. Mathematics, C. English, and C. Science in Secondary Education Examination(SEE) from recognized academic institutions and an average GPA of at least 2.
Kathmandu School of Medical Technology (KSMT) provides scholarships to needy and deserving students according to Merit-based and Need-Based categories.
- Excellent infrastructure
- Well-furnished classrooms
- Practical Lab Room
- Well equipped Computer lab with internet facilities
- Resourceful library with books and journals
- Hygienic Canteen
- Qualified, experienced, and committed faculty members
- Well-planned functioning of the courses
- Scholarship available to deserving students
- Sports and extracurricular activities
- Quality education and excellent results
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.