Sungava College is a premier academic institution that was established in 2069 BS by reputed academicians and educationists. Within a short span of time, the institution has been able to prove itself a leading institution in imparting education inimitably.
The college has been running Plus Two (+2) Programs in Science and Management stream under the affiliation from National Examinations Board (NEB) and Bachelor Programs in Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU).
The college is committed to providing quality and value-based education through the effective implementation of a quality management system emphasizing its activities, maintaining students’ and guardians’ satisfaction, and continual improvement in the teaching-learning process by experienced and competent personnel complying with statutory and regulatory requirements and continual improvement shall be ensured by reviewing Quality Policy and Objectives.
To create visionary leaders for the world and to educate and train the youth of Nepal in a professional and competitive environment so that they are able to grow as leaders in their respective fields and contribute to the process of nation-building.
To be an internationally top-ranked research-driven college to create new benchmarks and set the highest standards of excellence as an activity-led institution of international repute.
Plus Two (+2) programs - National Examinations Board (NEB)
- Plus Two (+2) in Science
- Plus Two (+2) in Management
Bachelor Programs - Tribhuvan University (TU)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- The students must have successfully completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board, or from Tribhuvan University, or from any other University/Board recognized by TU.
- The students must have scored at least D Plus (D+) in each subject in 10+2.
- Applicants need at least CGPA 2 or 45% marks in the Plus Two (+2) equivalent exam.
- The students should pass the entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
- Well-furnished classrooms
- Comfortable and cognitive environment
- Hygienic cafeteria
- Computer Lab is equipped with high internet speed
- Well-equipped library with a wide range of reading materials
- Well experienced and dedicated professors
- Affordable fee structure
- High-quality education
- Extracurricular activities
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.