Panchthar Multiple Campus
Panchthar Multiple Campus (PMC) was established in 2039 BS by the collective effort of local academics, social workers, political activists, and the public with the objective of providing quality education for a quality life. The campus is situated at Phidim, Panchthar, Nepal.
Panchthar Multiple Campus has been running Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), Bachelor in Arts (BA), and Master of Education (M.Ed) Programs affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU).
The campus has hostel facilities for its students attending campus from remote areas. The campus is sensitized to all the aspects of teaching-learning activities supportive of extracurricular activities and sports using a pro-active approach.
To develop responsible and useful citizens for the nation so as to fulfill the requirement of challenging demands of time.
Offered Programs - Tribhuvan University
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) in Nepali and Education
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
For Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- The candidates must have successfully completed the plus two (10+2) or equivalent examinations from the recognized academic institutes with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA to be eligible to enroll in this program.
- The candidates should fulfill all criteria as required by the entry college.
For BEd and BA Programs
- For BEd and BA programs, students must have a complete Plus Two (10+2) or an equivalent course from any board or university recognized by Tribhuvan University.
For Master of Education (M.Ed) Programs
- The student with Bachelor’s Degree in Education are eligible for admission to the Master of Education (M.Ed) Programs.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.